Adding videos to your Associate card
How to add videos to your Associate card
A picture is worth 1,000 words. Videos may be in the millions.
Adding videos to your Associate card is simple and can be about anything:
- marketing content
- personal interests
- customer testimonials.
- Once a video has been uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo, copy the address link.
- Open the Associate app and tap ‘View my Associate’ from the main menu.
- Then, tap the pencil in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select ‘images and videos’.
- Tap the plus symbol at the top and then click ‘videos’.
- Select the platform from which your video is from and paste the address below.
- Finally, click ‘add and save’.
You can change the order of videos on your Card by tapping the video and using the three lines on the right to drag them into order and clicking save.
Once you’ve added a video onto your Associate Card, send a message to your contacts through the ‘My Contacts’ button of the main menu to let them know.
It could be something of personal interest, or an advertisement for a particular offer. It’s that simple! Don’t forget, you can open your card and share links via social media, Skype, Whatsapp, email, text message and more!
Check out the video on Adding videos to your Associate card above.
Are you in business?
Try setting your card as business to display publicly.
Associate helps drive FREE BUSINESS AND REFERRALS !
With Associate, your control what you want to show and where you choose to be seen.
Saving Associate cards to your account is like bookmarking your favorites, but allows you to do a whole lot more.
For example, when you save an Associate card, you can choose whether you exchange contact details or not. And if you do, but later change your mind, you can use the Forget Me feature.
The Forget Me feature is found in your main menu and allows you to see a current list of people with your contact information in their Associate contacts. So you can selectively or globally remove your details.